JOSS WHEDON: Hawkeye also has extraordinary patience.
JEREMY RENNER: Yeah.
JOSS WHEDON: [to Downey] Patience, not so much with you. [Downey blinks at him.] Tony Stark, I mean.
ROBERT DOWNEY JR.: [sitting up, turning to Renner, and barking] ARE YOU FUCKING DONE!? I thought the story should revolve around me from beginning to end.
JOSS WHEDON: This is going to turn into a therapy session.
The Avengers Cast Discusses Injuries
- Jeremy Renner: I sprained my neck.
- Scarlett Johansson: Taking his socks off, basically.
- Joss Whedon: He was turning to the right. Kids, don't turn to the right. It's too dangerous.
- Jeremy Renner: Sad. Pathetic.
- Samuel L. Jackson: I had an awful rash from my costume because the neck was too high.
- Scarlett Johansson: Oh, here we go...
- Samuel L. Jackson: Hey, I filed workmen's comp for that. [High-fives Ruffalo] I'm still getting paid.
Amazing parenting skills.
Tom Hiddleston on Pudding